Canon imagePROGRAF iPF655 / Printer Stand is not included
Hot Swap Technology: Even if your main ink tanks are empty you can still carry on printing. Replacement of the ink tanks is also possible during printing.
Operate from the front: You can operate the printer completely from the front, including implementing the roller replacement. The printer can be placed directly on the wall and you save space.
Sorted paper output: Via basket or flat bed stacker. The flat bed stacker allows you to receive printouts in the same order as you sent them.
Effortlessly productive and delivering exceptional results in all CAD/GIS environments, the iPF655 is a 24”/A1 large format printer that never fails to impress.
- Space saving, compact design
- Manage costs & track ROI with accounting software
- User friendly front access
- High productivity incl. “Hot swap” ink tanks & Media Mismatch
- Exceptional quality & accuracy
- HP GL/2 & HP-RTL compatible
- 80Gb HDD for easy print management
Printer Stand must be ordered seperately!!
- Manage costs and track ROI - Full accounting and eMaintenance software included.
- High capacity basket with stacking functionality to prevent damage to prints.
- Space saving - Unique compact design to fit anywhere.
- User Friendly - Simple roll paper loading system and control the print from the front.
- Maximise productivity -“Hot Swap” ink tanks, changeable during production
- Minimise printer downtime with media mismatch detection (iPF655).
- Highly accurate with 0.02mm minimum line width and +/-0.1% line accuracy.
- Integrate with your office applications with Microsoft Office Plug-in.
- HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL Compatible:
– Capable of handling large vector files
– HP-GL/2 pallet and pen settings
– HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL nesting (iPF655).
– HP-GL/2 auto-rotation.