BlueNet BN3000 is the next generation of BlueNet products. An optimised shape factor, PDUs that can be
cascaded via Modbus and a rotatable OLED display create the ideal basis for the energy monitoring system
of the future.
The data centre's mains supply is monitored and remotely controlled from the comfort of your desk with
BlueNet Network products. BlueNet increases data centre availability, minimises down times and cuts costs.
BlueNet monitors current, voltage and power. This allows resources to be planned ef?ciently and alarms to
be issued in the event of faults.
- PDUs can be cascaded via Modbus, just one Ethernet connection is needed for 10 PDUs
- Incredibly compact design (1 U wide x 60?mm deep), rotatable OLED display
- Robust housing made from torsionally rigid aluminium pro?le
- 1-phase and 3-phase versions
- 3.6 kW - 22 kW power range
- Coloured phase assignment of socket inserts
- Measurement of: current, power (effective, apparent and reactive power), energy consumption,
- power factor, N conductor
- Measurement per phase
- Option for connecting external sensors (temperature / air humidity)
- Operated locally or using web browser via Ethernet port
- Protocols: HTTP, SNMP, Ethernet 10/100 MBit/s, DHCP, NTP
- Accuracy of measurement +/- 1 %
- Internal consumption < 4 W